Cascade Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cascade Paradise

Official Cascade Paradise Minecraft server forums

3 posters

Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena!

Thekkking
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena! Empty Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena!

Post  Thekkking Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Well while the server is/was down I thought that it would be a good idea to look for something that can keep people entertained with fighting when we get back on other than just mob arena. I'm psure that this is compatible with the server if not sorry, but it was worth a try. /]http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-pvp-arena-v0-0-5-team-style-pvp-arena-953.24929/[/url]
    arminecay
    arminecay
    Sheep Shearer
    Sheep Shearer

Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena! Empty Re: Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena!

Post  arminecay Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Would I need to bring my own stuff? And if so would I lose that stuff?
    Thekkking
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena! Empty Re: Why just mob arena? When we can have a player arena!

Post  Thekkking Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm

The plugin is basicly the same thing as mob arena it stores your inventory and gives you classes to choose from. Then you are put on 1 of 2 teams and have to fight each other in the arena.
    XINightfallIX
    XINightfallIX
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Post  XINightfallIX Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Seems like a good idea. I think it would be awesome to have gold prizes for the winner. I know it's a little much but if it's possible that'd be cool.
    arminecay
    arminecay
    Sheep Shearer
    Sheep Shearer

Post  arminecay Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Well what happens if I decide that I want to win and the other teams decides they want to win so we both just take turns winning?
    XINightfallIX
    XINightfallIX
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Post  XINightfallIX Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I thought there would be something like that happen but your right it wouldn't work :\ well if we had mods they could watch for boosters like that but my idea was people would want to win for the prize Sad
    arminecay
    arminecay
    Sheep Shearer
    Sheep Shearer

Post  arminecay Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

If there's a prize then there will be cheating. Like teams working together. Anyway Without prizes I wouldn't play. It's a tough decision.
    Thekkking
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Post  Thekkking Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

I agree that there should be prizes but find out a way to make it so that the teams cannot talk to each or anything to try to cordinate cheating to just get the prizes. Matt would have to set up a prize system for it anyways because i dont think there is one by default. And make monsters in the arena as well for bonus loot.
    arminecay
    arminecay
    Sheep Shearer
    Sheep Shearer

Post  arminecay Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Well I meant they discuss this before hand or skype it can really happen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am