Cascade Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cascade Paradise

Official Cascade Paradise Minecraft server forums

3 posters

Not and Ad. Just a suggestion

Inituim
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Not and Ad. Just a suggestion Empty Not and Ad. Just a suggestion

Post  Inituim Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Well I don't own a shop but i have a suggestion for something the shops or at least one shop could sell. Sponges. Sponges suck in water within a 5x5x5. so you would be in the middle of the ocean but have dry land to walk on. I think it would bring more underwater homes and opportunities. Also, it can be used as an anti-grief block. If a griefer drops water on your house and you have sponges in the floor on in the structure, the water will not flow over the house. But they're down sides. Less squids will spawn and there is basically no chance that any type of zombie or creature will spawn in that persons house(unless they dug down). But they are a great decoration item and fun to mess around with. Please consider this suggestion. Thanks Very Happy

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Sponge
    SMJM49
    SMJM49
    Cobble Collector
    Cobble Collector

Not and Ad. Just a suggestion Empty Neat Idea

Post  SMJM49 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Thats a good idea, but sponges r not found naturally, and only Metalmatt could spawn them, so you should tell metal that. This is a really good idea
    SMJM49
    SMJM49
    Cobble Collector
    Cobble Collector

Not and Ad. Just a suggestion Empty Problem I found out

Post  SMJM49 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Sponge doesn't absorb water in Beta version of minecraft, it is only a decoration, it only absorbs water in Classic Minecraft.... Check your link, it says it there... Maybe theres a plugin to get sponge working who knows?
    Inituim
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Not and Ad. Just a suggestion Empty Re: Not and Ad. Just a suggestion

Post  Inituim Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

SMJM49 wrote:Sponge doesn't absorb water in Beta version of minecraft, it is only a decoration, it only absorbs water in Classic Minecraft.... Check your link, it says it there... Maybe theres a plugin to get sponge working who knows?
    It could be a different plugin cause my last server had it. I know you can't find them naturally but maybe Matt could give Moderators the power generate items? Or he fills the chests at the store?
    ryder2341
    Creeper Bait
    Creeper Bait

Post  ryder2341 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Thats awesome, but the sponges were removed from the game pale
    maybe, like the piston, they will be added to the game
    SMJM49
    SMJM49
    Cobble Collector
    Cobble Collector

Post  SMJM49 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am

metalmatt can spawn them in, cause sponge still has an item id number in the game, and notch also said he wanted sponge to be in the game naturally in a future update

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content