Cascade Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cascade Paradise

Official Cascade Paradise Minecraft server forums

3 posters

Johnny_WalkerI - Member application

Johnny_WalkerI
    Creeper Bait
    Creeper Bait

Johnny_WalkerI - Member application Empty Johnny_WalkerI - Member application

Post  Johnny_WalkerI Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 am

Hello there,

Time spent in server: About 2 days

Hello everyone. I'd like to become a member of the server. I'm not entirely acquainted with how things work, but as soon as I learn I'll be keen to help others who may have questions. I'm a very creative builder, and don't mind helping others. I'm new to playing Minecraft online in general, but I'm not a griefer (I wouldn't want my creations ruined either, now would I?).

Thanks for consideration, and I hope to join your ranks as a member soon.
    Johnny_WalkerI
    Creeper Bait
    Creeper Bait

Johnny_WalkerI - Member application Empty Still hoping to become a member

Post  Johnny_WalkerI Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Still waiting to become a member. This is by far the best server I've ever played on. I have some lofty goals, and a couple of friends working together to build a little wilderness community. Hopefully we'll be able to earn the price and prove our worth to become a town and leave a good mark on the world. I'm eager to help established businesses and obtain success for myself, and am not the least bit discouraged despite having lost everything with the recent rollback.

I will remain an active participant to the server, even if I am not granted member status. I believe I'd make a great member though, and hope you choose to accept me.
    XINightfallIX
    XINightfallIX
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Johnny_WalkerI - Member application Empty Re: Johnny_WalkerI - Member application

Post  XINightfallIX Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Johnny is a good player and has helped me with technical questions I have had. I have noticed him online very often when I am. He would make a great member.
    LinksPotato
    LinksPotato
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Johnny_WalkerI - Member application Empty Re: Johnny_WalkerI - Member application

Post  LinksPotato Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I vote for Johnny, because he is a very great player, I also remember when I was mining and spawned above where I was after the server restart, and I was right infront of his house, he let me stay for the night which was very kind of him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:57 pm