Cascade Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cascade Paradise

Official Cascade Paradise Minecraft server forums

4 posters

Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time?

Poll

Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the best Zelda?

[ 3 ]
    Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_lcap30%Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_lcap40%Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_lcap10%Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_lcap20%Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 10
    LinksPotato
    LinksPotato
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? Empty Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time?

Post  LinksPotato Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm

It seems like it will be the best Zelda out there! Maybe even the best game of all time! It has 1:1 swordplay, a very deep storyline, amazing graphics, and great game play. What do you guys think? Do you not like the series, but willing to give it a try? Post a reply with your thoughts.
    Thekkking
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? Empty Re: Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time?

Post  Thekkking Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 pm

It will surely be the best Zelda to come out of the entire series of the game. But the greatest game of all time that is more of an oponion that certain people would beg to differ and have constant arguements over.
    MetalMatt13
    MetalMatt13
    Admin

Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time? Empty Re: Will The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword be the greatest Zelda game of all time?

Post  MetalMatt13 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 am

That title is already taken :3

Ocarina of Time!!!
    XINightfallIX
    XINightfallIX
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Post  XINightfallIX Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

MetalMatt13 wrote:That title is already taken :3

Ocarina of Time!!!
    Exactly!!!
    LinksPotato
    LinksPotato
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Post  LinksPotato Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

You two are holding onto your old timely gems, and it's been for too long! Look to the future, where a game has beaten OoT. And that's SS. :3
    XINightfallIX
    XINightfallIX
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Post  XINightfallIX Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Is it for Wii or the new system that's being released? I don't own a Wii but I beat Twilight Princess and the console ruined the game. Sometimes it's fun to throw your arms around and get into it but I had to repeat the motion ten times to get shield bash to work. I still doubt they will top Ocarina of Time. It's gonna be exactly like Halo. They (Video Game Corporations that is) are just trying to milk as much money out of the series until they finally kill the cow. They will have to do more than just bring the hero of time to win my heart.
    LinksPotato
    LinksPotato
    Dirt Placer
    Dirt Placer

Post  LinksPotato Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 am

@Night It is for Wii. And this isn't like Twilight Princess controls, this is 1:1 swordplay. And SS will beat it, OoT also I think has been beaten by its direct sequel, Majora's Mask. I loved that game so much. Once you think about it, OoT wasn't even that good. Well, from one perspective.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content